Responsibilities of Support Personnel
The World Anti-Doping Code states the roles and responsibilities that support personnel have in relation to anti-doping (article 21.2).
Support personnel should:
- Know and abide by the Anti-Doping Rules, policies and practices, which are applicable to them or to the athletes whom they support.
- To cooperate with the athlete testing program.
- To use their influence on athlete values and behavior to faster anti-doping attitudes.
- Tell IFSS and your NADO if they have committed an anti-doping rule violation within the last ten years.
- Co-operate in any doping investigation when asked to do so.
- Not use or possess any prohibited substances or methods, as per the WADA Prohibited List, without a valid justification.