Parties and Responsibilities for the processing of your personal data
IFSS International Federation of Sleddog Sports, Avenue Louise Brussels Belgium (referred to as the federation) is responsible for processing personal data that takes place within the framework of the federations activities.
Why do we process your personal information?
In order for the federation to conduct its business, personal data is processed for various purposes related to the business. The federation exists for its member associations, which means that personal data will be handled in order to be able to complete the support and service provided by the federation. These include, for example, competition and education administration, financial transactions and statistics.
The federation is responsible for the processing of personal data that occurs at:
- Managing membership of the federation
- Participation and administration of the federations educational activities
- Participation in competitions
- Administration of DID licenses
- The federations organized meetings (in addition to competition and education)
- Application and handling of contributions
- Compilation of statistics and follow-up
- Contact with member federations and athletes within the member federations
- Visits to the federations website
- Publishing materials on website and social media
What information do we collect?
User information sleddogsport.net – if you register at www.sleddogsport.net to log in and to have access to the correct data/functions we need to collect name, mailing address, email address (this will be used as username).
The following information we may collect about you:
Cookies: In order to use our webpage, your browser must allow cookies.
According to the Electronic Communications Act and its changes, anyone visiting a website with cookies will receive information about this. On the IFSS website cookies are used for those who use our pages. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer and contain information that our website needs to be sure of who you are while you are logged in.
The purpose of processing personal data
Our web tools allow us to see statistics on how our pages have been used and what is most popular to do there. This will be done without identifying you as a person.
Who do we share personal data with?
The federation may need to share personal data with other organizations in the sports industry in order to fulfill our commitments to you and your sports association.
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making.
What legal basis do we have for personal data processing?
IFSS has compiled the legal basis for the processing of personal data that takes place within the sports federation’s activities.
Purpose of treatment
Managing membership in IFSS
Participation and administration of the IFSS educational activities
Participation in competition
DID License management
Summary of statistics and follow-up
Educations organized by IFSS
Contact with IFSS
Balancing of interests
Visiting IFSS website
Balancing of interests
Publication of material on website and social media
Balancing of interest or agreement
How long do we save your personal information?
IFSS will carry out an assessment annually if the purpose of processing personal data remains. Unless the purpose of processing personal data persists, the data will be deleted.
What rights do you have?
You as registered have multiple rights that you should know. You are entitled to receive a registry of the IFSSs processing of your personal data. The IFSS shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed at the request of registry extracts. For any additional copies that you request, IFSS may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
You are entitled to have your personal information corrected if they are incorrect, incomplete or misleading and may limit the processing of personal data until they are changed.
You may, under certain circumstances, be deleted:
- If the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected
- If the treatment is based on the individuals consent and you revoke the consent
- If the treatment is for direct marketing and you oppose the processing of the data
- If you oppose personal data processing that occurs in the exercise of authority or after a balance of interests and there are no legitimate reasons that weigh heavier than your interests
- If personal data has been processed illegally
- If deletion is required to comply with a legal obligation
- If the personal data refers to children and has been collected when the child creates a profile in a social network
If you want to know more
If you have questions about the IFSS personal data processing or want to exercise your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org